Monday

Monday

Well we officially start Spring? I'm not sure, because it feels all weird to have this time change thing happen so early. I was a little late for work because I hitched a ride with an attorney & he was running late...so you know the game...it was like a domino effect. It is so beautiful outside today.
I got a call from Dr. Ginsberg about my MRI, he said it looks okay. [yea!!]. Then the downside. We don't know what the results are from the EEG [electroencephalogram], but he said that he will track them down. But the results were enough to start treatment for epilepsy. He just said that while I am away in Europe that if any thing happens that I should have my family contact his office. I changed it on my Medic - Alert stuff & now I just have to tell my daughter. I need to see a GYN right away when I return. He said that when women are going thru their menstral cycles, they have the tendency to have seizures [great, huh?]. Although, I haven't had a period since January of 2005. I just started having a period about two days ago. It is VERY heavy too. I don't want to bleed to death...but I don't want to feel like a hypochondriac for every thing, I need to call the doctor. It is a bit odd that I would be having my period...but then again...what do I know?

No comments: