Friday

friends or not?

My daughter has many friends. Her friends seem to change all the time...I'm not sure why?? My friends are still the same friends I have had since my childhood. I continue to make new friends all the time. I thought I met a woman that would be life changing. The only thing that stops are friendship, dead in its tracks, is because I made a comment about things I have heard of her daughter. [I guess, I would be defensive too, but] her daughter lets others [yes] including boys, smack her ass. I guess this shouldn't be too surprising because the last I think I had heard was how she would always hug all the guys at school. We all know the boys are going through puberty right now - they are teens, what should we expect? But even the boys avoid it being pushed on them. I heard today, she was showing off her boobs. Nice, huh? She responded to my daughter by saying I could see down her shirt. My daughter was sitting on the ground. This girl was leaning down so that Sam and her friend [who happens to be a boy] see down her shirt. My daughter's friend is beautiful and definitely has assets. This is not the only thing this girl has done...but we won't go into those details. I guess I have lost that friendship, it was definitely a loss -- someone so close and awesome going through some of the same things I am. I guess that's just a part of life.

Today was a busy day at work. I have yet to get accustomed to the time change. I hate waking up in the dark. I have been waking up at odd times which has made me seriously GRUMPY. Everybody is in a wrinkle...the women are seriously butting heads big time with the laid back gals and the stressed ones. I don't know how much more intense it could get, but apparently this has happened for a long time. So I am sure when things settle down...it will be better. I had lunch with a friend today. It was nice, just to chit chat and get out of the office for a little bit.

No comments: