Saturday

long week, thank goodness it is over...

Well thank goodness it is Saturday, but I feel like my last week is just the beginning of my future weeks to come. Today, I had to get up early to take my daughter to her game. We are trying to relax now until the next game where we will leave in about 30 minutes. I'm definitely tired. My eyes feel heavy and overall my body just feels worn down. Being a mom during the school year with seasons of sports & year long commitment to music, of course we can't forget the exceptional grade average. I have a rule and I know it may be somewhat "extreme" but it has worked for me. My daughter has to bring home all A's. If not, her hair gets cut up to her ears. That is about the worse type of punishment that she has ever sustained. She got her hair cut for one B. She was quite upset, but I had to follow through. I have to say I was disappointed that she received it. And I kind of knew it wasn't totally her fault since her teacher seemed somewhat biased towards her because she would miss his class quite a bit for sporting activities.

No comments: