Sunday

Stubborn me!

Thank goodness it is a new day! Yesterday, well, as we all can tell, it was not a good day for me. I'm glad it's nice out & everything!! My husband & daughter has taken my two labs [my babies] for a walk down to the local coffee shop. I decided to stay home & bum around [again]. I can't believe it will be Monday tomorrow!! My weekend just flew right by me...
My mother just called to check in [again]. Of course, bringing up the european trip [again], trying to tell me what to do [again]. How old am I? I think I have earned my own responsibility here...& yet I am doomed to being treated as a child. I have told her, yet again, if she deems that she can do better, then do it yourself! Mind you, this is all over airport transfers, & I hung up. That's the last thing I need!
I have this odd feeling, as if I was talking in my sleep again. I want to call my girlfriend to see if I talked to her or not last night...I have a tendency to sleep walk, talk, or whatever you might call it...I just talk with a slight slur. It is pretty scary. I have done strange things...like bid on ebay...exchange money...online banking...take off my clothes...I assume it is because my body is so tired, but my mind is still racing around...trying to get things done...

No comments: