Tuesday

Two things are for sure: Taxes & Death!!

I finally got a partial Schedule A done and just filed for an Extension! The stress! I have been under lots of stress. This year, wasn't quite what I thought . . . with everything being so . . . BAD. I have been sick ALOT. I hate it. I have found myself falling into the deep hole of depression. Hearing the diagnoses roll out...more drugs...more lidocaine...who knew they came in so many forms??? Still very VERY uncomfortable. I came across some papers that I had written out for I guess my "preparation" of whenever that time comes for me. I thought I would share...or maybe I could get some feedback as to some other ones that are out there.

Here is one that I really like: Not getting what you want can make you feel sick, but a wish that comes ture is a life giving tree. Prov. 13:12

The two others are Psalm 89:48 and Psalm 116:15, 16

To my "special" and very close friends, I chose: A friend is always loyal, and a brother/sister is born to help in time of need. Proverbs 17:17

But at this particular moment I feel that Psalm 25:16 - sounds as how I have been feeling.

No comments: