Thursday

unbelievable!!!

I think I have mentioned this a couple of times [or not] but my daughter and her boyfriend have attempted to see each other, now it has been two weeks. But next week, they have two activities planned on Tuesday and Thursday. I have a meeting on Thursday, so I won't get to join them. I plan on being out kind of late...talking...with the facilitator's of ALR. How come it has to be so darn difficult? They are kids, in public, nonetheless, majority in the precense of parents. I know we want to protect our children, but when will they ever learn love? Sometimes I think that our emotions, surroundings, encourage us to grow even faster. "emotions" It can control little and BIG things. I just want my daughter to be happy. I love her just the way she is (sometimes).

No comments: