Tuesday

reality...

I haven't been doing much, just the random, same things over and over again. I'm trying not to get fired, but my hopes of staying employed may be short-lived. I can't help it, but I seem to have a problem with authority. I need the job for monetary reasons, but I can't seem to make my mind understand. I say it, but following through is another story.

Plus, my mind seems so random. Certain things I remember and others...just vanish at the blink of an eye. I used to have such a great memory, but nowadays...you are lucky if I remember the morning after.

My husband is trying to get our doggies to exercise. Lately, because I have been unable to leave the house on certain days, they seem to be putting on some weight. Getting hefty. We all love how they are so cute and pudgy. Well - of course, we want them to live much longer, so he had to take them for walks, separately. I used to be able to go on walks with them, but I have no stamina, plus I have a huge dog and when he pulls, umm...it's like he's walking me! My rheumatologist has already told me that I am not supposed to be walking the dogs, plus I can't get too far anyways.

No comments: