Wednesday

strange...

I have had strange feelings since Monday and couldn't put my thumb on it. I wasn't sure what it could or would be. It is like my maternal instinct is trying to tell me something bad is going to happen. It isn't necessarily me either. I find out the office manager resigned yesterday. Oddly enough I don't know if that is good or bad? He has backed me up on a lot of things, but has opposed some things. Generally, always had a hard time dealing with all of us at once. I don't know how much he got paid, but whatever it was, it would not be enough to hear everyone's bickering. I guess I never thought out of all of us, he would be the first to leave. There will be a replacement as soon as he leaves so we shall see how the office reacts to the new person.
I have been having these really weird chest pains. I can't tell what the heck they are, but I wish they would go away. I have decided to make an appointment with a cardiologist, but when I looked it up online, there are so many. I have no idea if I will get a response, but I sent my rheumatologist an email asking for a referral. I don't know if he will respond via email. I have an appointment with him, but not until April. I don't know if I could wait that long before trying to make an appointment with a cardiologist. I guess it isn't that bad -- cause you'd think I would drag myself to the ER room. Maybe it's GERD or whatever, some sort of indigestion.
I got a reply to one of my emails. My immediate response, as my daughter would say, was harsh, but I felt the email replying back to me was very harsh. Who knows, it might just be an immediate reaction?? I have yet to get a response to my harsh email. My family, including I, can be so over-draumatic.

No comments: