Friday

Lupus Awareness

"still trying to spread lupus awareness and hopeful to be successful"

This is what I keep telling myself as I try to get any information out of my facilitator to help me move forward on trying to acquire meetings and proposed sponsorships. It is so hard to get people involved in anything these days. I just wish I had more walkers. Even with the donations I receive, still it is yet to make any difference. I want to plant a seed, water and watch it grow. But, I have yet to make that happen.

Am I just wandering around alone? But we all know I am not...but I am not sure why it is so hard to spread awareness? Lupus affects how many millions of people? We are obviously looking for answers...but no one is really willing to get out there and do it. So why should I try?

No comments: