Monday

disturbing...

I went to see my rheumatologist today. I haven't seen him in a long time, well longer than usual. I was given a page long of items that I need to do before I see his nurse practitioner in a month. This week alone I have two appointments scheduled. I guess I didn't think it was a big deal that I had been bleeding or having my period for two weeks. I have been bleeding for quite some time now. I haven't had a period in over four years. I thought I had gone through menopause. My rheumatologist feels that this is a second priority problem. I have a first priority problem, which seems to be hardest to talk about. I am not sure why? So I have to see a cardiologist. So I have to have a full work up of my heart. I had blood slowly drawn from my arm which was nice [because taking it from your ankles is quite painful!]. Then, comes third priority: gasterintologist [sp?]. When one thing goes away...many accumulates? I had a seizure this past weekend, on Saturday. I have been taking my medication and I just don't know what else is left to do. I have yet to tell my husband and daughter. I have requested the time off from my administrator and hope that it won't be a problem. I think that I shouldn't worry until it is a real problem, right?

No comments: