Sunday

sunday...

My weekends seem to past me by...it is Sunday night and tomorrow is a work day. In a blink of an eye, two days pass. I'd have to say it was quite beautiful in Colorado though. I got to stay home a little today, but I still felt tired because I had to wake up to find out that my husband would take care of my daughter today. I'm excited for her, she finally made a team, now I just have to figure out how to pay for it in a timely manner. I wish she would hang out with her ex-boyfriend. They were so good for each other. They have so much in common and they were good friends. Sometimes, her girlfriends have no idea what she goes through. Even her guy friends are more clueless, but for her ex, he is exactly in the same boat as her.

Why can't I just be normal? I guess that is what I'm set out to be. I try so hard. Maybe that's why? Because I try so hard to be normal?? Ugh, sometimes life is just so depressing.

No comments: