Friday

yay, it's FRIDAY!

Second thoughts...it is FRIDAY, yay!! My weekend plans seem a bit overwhelming, but I am sure I will get through it like I usually do.

I haven't been doing much except for avoiding work. I am just not in the mood and I have made some minimal mistakes this morning, but I am not going to point it out unless someone else notices.

Everyone else has left early for the weekend. I am stuck here until five, argh. I should be happy :) Things seem to have been better at work even though I still think the new administrator cannot compare to our old one. She doesn't seem to be computer savy at all. What to do with another person that cannot operate the machines: ERROR, operator error!!

I have a bridal shower to go to, two of them in one! Well I am not sure if we will be going, but I have had the gifts for some time now. I need to put them together ina basket or something. I was going to do a box, but you know how that goes...it just keeps going.

I have been scrapbooking at night which doesn't seem to be that helpful. I haven't gotten that far in the book and I really want to be done. I have to add some personalization to it, but I don't want to sound too bad. Sometimes when I read over something I had written, I can't believe that I am missing words, etc.

Ok, it is 4 on a Friday afternoon. What can I start, that I will be able to finish today? Umm...nothing if you really ask me!!

No comments: