Thursday

my fishing expedition...

I'm not sure why I could even begin calling this, "my fishing expedition" since I'm not the one fishing. It seems that there is something inherently wrong with me, what's new? I have several appointments awaiting me. Yesterday, I had someone check out my uterus and take blood, again. Now I need an ultrasound. Argh... I started to fill out some paperwork for my other "new" doctors, but so much information is like digging through the ground with no end in sight. I just burrowed myself in there. I am like their lab experiment gone wrong. If they ever find anything, I'll be sure to post it. That's how much confidence I have in my doctors.

Ooh, I almost forgot, there has been some talk about my gallbladder. Well - I guess it might be SOL now.

Yesterday, one of the older ladies made a comment to me, "age first, then beauty" as I passed her. At first, I didn't really understand and continued on my way. Then later, I took it as I must be oogly or something. So today, I dressed a little more business like and put on makeup. Whew, it has been a long time. I generally don't wear makeup unless it is for a party or something and that is still questionable. I had the hardest time trying to figure out how to apply the damn thing that I put it on and said viola!

Today has been especially quiet. Oh no, I probably shouldn't say that because all hell will break loose now.

I'm not in the mood to work just about now. I'm very weird feeling. I keep waking up at around 2 or 3 in the morning, tossing and turning. Is it a sign?? Probably. I had a dream about work. The last time I had a dream about work, it was about time for me to move on.

No comments: