Friday

long time

I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged. Life has been absolutely insane. I recently found out that I have CTS in both arms stemming from above my elbows all the way down to my fingers. It has been a very long and painful experience. At least we now have a name for the pain in my hands and arms. I already had neuropathy, but we couldn't figure out why the pain kept going up my arms. I just have to wear braces when I go to sleep. Hopefully it will work. I'm also doing my physical therapy, so they have added some items just for my nerve pain. I used to hate physical therapy, but now I love it. Yes, it can be painful. But after we find to what extent and where it is most painful, then we can treat it and learn to minimize the pain. I have been doing a lot of pool therapy which has done wonders for me. I feel like I can do anything in the pool. Which can be both good and bad, sometimes I overdo it. It is really easy to do.
My family and I have been going through some struggles, especially because I am no longer working. Financially it is so hard - but we are praying that God will soon answer our prayers. I feel like I have almost exhausted every means we have. How life has changed because of lupus and the pain that I feel every day.
Today, I was having a lot of stomach pains. I cried, now my head hurts more than ever. I took vicoprofen and vicodin - now my stomach is all better, but my head and leg hurt now. Well actually I have to say my head hurts the most. I don't think I could take anymore drugs -- because then I would just be useless for the rest of the day. Life as a vegetable is also an awful thing. It is either extreme - veggie status or pain!! hmm...which sounds better? I've been on both sides and I would have to say pain is actually better. I feel like I'm alive at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Robert Fraser and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.

I am 27 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 1 day now. Found a few pills. I'm currently not an addict though I have taken vicodin in the past and I am certainly playing with the devil because I do like the feeling it gives me. Biggest problem, besides the addiction, is Insomnia. Tossed and turned for two hours before I decided to research it.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Constipation and insomnia.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Robert Fraser