Sunday

night owl :D

I am awake past one a.m. (which) has to be the first in a long time. It is the weekend and I took a nap in the middle of the day. I didn't do much today. I got to harass my teenager to see if she finished her homework, of course not...she was on myspace (ah hah!). I had to keep a close eye out on her or else she would have dragged it out through the weekend. She finally sounds okay, but is still coughing up mucus. So I will have her start her clarinet lessons tomorrow and we will have to squeeze two hour lessons this next week. The week after is her audition. The timing of this cold is just great, argh! I think I might be getting sick too.

As I was going through my mail...my unemployment decision was reversed! Yay!! I just have to wait a little bit.

As far as health goes...I'm on new medication - Amitiza. I'm not sure if it will work. I officially have carpel tunnel syndrome. I have to wear braces only at night. It comes and goes. I think the only time....it when I fill out of paperwork by hand. Typing doesn't seem to aggravate it as much

I booked my mother and I booked reservations for the December's Traveler's Agent Conference. She wants to stay there either earlier or after. So I just have to work out the flight plans & a show.

I have been doing the pool therapy twice a week, which has really helped. I am bleeding to death, or else I just feel like I am bleeding to death. The last time I bled like this...it was for a month. And as I recall very painful!

No comments: