Sunday

A new week...

A new week, another day passes. As we are getting ready for to fulfill this upcoming week. Apparently everything I made for last week got everyone a bad stomach ache. I have no idea what I am making for this week, but hopefully we don't all get sick. I think it is more like a virus that is moving through our family. My daughter has been awfully ill these past few days. She refused to go to the doctor, but I was able to drag her in on Saturday. The doctor just said she had a bad cold that is accompanied with a cough.


I tried on y new dresses last night and I have put on some weight. Almost too much weight that I can't fit in two of three dresses. I guess as long as I fit into one. It is quite depressing. The worse part is that I haven't been eating. My gastro can't figure it out, my primary can't figure it out. I have an appointment to meet with a counselor on Tuesday. I don't know if it will help, but it doesn't hurt to try. I have done it in the past and I don't really remember how it turned out. But I am sure we will all figure it out soon enough.

No comments: