Sunday

Reading...

Lupus Now had an interesting article called "Close to Home: Teens talk about parents with lupus". Lupus Now has always been a great magazine for me. It is more down to earth and easy to understand. They have articles that really appeal to real life people who suffer from lupus.

Lately, I haven't been blogging for several reasons. I won't go into all of that now, but I have been experiencing new medication: oxycontin. We started at 10 mg a day and now I'm up to 160 mg a day. This is trying to preserve the quality of life for me. So far it has been working, but driving is another part that we are working on. I try to drive to limited areas so that I could be less dangerous for both me and society.

I am still volunteering what I can of my life to the public. Some of my family members don't understand why I give up what is left of my energy to others. But it makes me feel good. Some people just don't understand. I don't think it is that hard to understand. It makes me feel like those family members are selfish. Is that mean to assume?

Everyone is sleeping or taking a nap now and I am actually alone, awake and cognizant to blog. I have been using the community bus. I never knew how to use it before, but it has been a blessing in disguise. I also made a great friend (bus driver), she''s such a sweetheart and has helped me on a large scale, even if it doesn't seem like it to her.

My family life is crazy. We are torn in all directions, everday. I'm not sure if this is good or bad. I am hoping that we are still having a strong family connection together.

No comments: