Monday

Today, was a BETTER day, yeah!

I woke up, much better than yesterday. I had a slight nose bleed in the middle of the night. Having some issues with the bathroom I'm not exactly sure why??? I've taken everything that I can think of and will probably have to do an enima soon [yes, eww].

Today, we drove up to Estes Park to show my friend around. It was very WARM and lots of people. We walked through some shops and finally left because it was just ENOUGH. It is a beatiful town, but so touristy during these times. So it was quite crowded.

I wrote an email to my friend's cousin [yes, I know it isn't any of my business], but I felt the urge to stick up for my friend. My friend has been my friend longer that I have known my husband which is more than half of my life. She has a distant relative [I guess some "family feud"] had gotten in the way of them knowing each other. Something or rather, was posted on something like "MYSPACE", but it is called something else, and for the life of me, I can't remember? Ugh, my Lupus Brain! But I wrote a letter to her on email telling her that she was immature and that it was ridiculous for her to berate my friend while she was visiting in the states for such limited time over "gossip". Everyone has dealt with gossip on more than one ocassion, especially if you are of an asian decent. I told her to grow up and get a life. She can't care about what everyone says and there is no way she'll ever be able to please everyone. Sometimes, "gossip" is just that - gossip. [Yes, I stuck myself in a place that I am not supposed to]. But I felt strongly about it because my friend kept reading this email her cousin sent to her over and over again, thinking about what to say in return?? I thought, how immature?

Anyways, now they are all picture happy. My friend is leaving Colorado tomorrow morning, back to California and on Friday, she leaves for Saipan to continue her missionary work. I shall miss her dearly. It is very different to be with someone physically then it is to talk to them everday for years and years and just not see them physically. I wish I could see her more often. I don't kow if I could survive out in Saipan. She complains how cold I keep the house for me here in Colorado! I might melt back in Saipan, hee:) So we'll see . . . my daughter does desperately want to go out to Japan, which is very close to Saipan. We'll see how our schedules work out and if funds are available.

No comments: