Monday

calmed...

I'm finally at home just resting and trying to relax. I picked up my daughter on time. Frankly, my daughter told me as I was picking her up, jumbling the cell phone, driving like a maniac and in depth conversation, saw family members on the way home and invited one of them over for dinner by sign language, all while driving, chatting on my cell, etc. I get to my daughter's boyfriend's house and apparently my skirt and shirt was disshoveled. I didn't even notice, but it was embarassing enough.

I talked to my internist yesterday...well one of them...she asked me a strange question...like do I have a weird sensation or smell or tingling...she said it is called an "ora" (sP?), but it is usually right before a seizure. I did notice that my smell has increased, I have been having a lot of headaches due to noise or smell or combination of both? I don't know. I swear I could smell it through my skin. I even taste it sometimes. I don't know if it is the Lupus or the seizures.

No comments: