Friday

a rough evening, TGIF

I'm not exactly sure why...but I really had a rough evening. I took a hot bath right before bed and fell sleep in the bathtub. I have never had that happen before?? Good thing I didn't drown. I could barely wake up to get out of the bathtub and into bed. I finally got into bed and fell asleep, then woke up at 1:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m. & 5:00 a.m. I'd have to say I was pretty much restless. I finally went back to bed and woke up at 7:30 a.m. Umm...needless to say, I was a little late for work. I wasn't that late because I just decided to throw on clothes and just go. I am wearing my glasses today and just ended up braiding my hair [which seems to be more common] these days.

While I was sleeping, not sure if I was dreaming or not...but one of the times I mentioned earlier...I woke up to check on my phone. I guess it was beeping, but it was far from the bed. Apparently, someone left a voicemail on it. It was my whacko uncle - just to tell me that I spelled something wrong in our monthly family newsletter. OMG! Why couldn't he just email it? Well when I checked my email, he did also email it. Umm...Okay, I'll make sure to put out a redaction! Sometimes I swear...I have no idea what is running through these people's minds. Unless you are dying...please don't try to call after 10 and if you aren't dying, don't leave a message either! Yes it is my own fault. I should just put the damn phone on silent...I guess because I fell asleep earlier than usual...I didn't quite prepare anything.

My husband is driving me insane! I guess he has been having troubles with one of his toys, his motorcycle to be more specific. Ugh! It has been a BIG cause towards his depression. It is so easy for him to get depressed over such little things. The motorcycle is getting fixed at the dealership under warranty. All he has to do is wait. I guess patience was not one of his virtues.

I had to get out for lunch. So a co-worker and I went to the 7th floor and sat outside. It was a little overcast, but we sat and chatted. I guess I didn't realize how I was frying myself outside. Now my face, skin and just every little things hurts. The sun feels like it drains all of my energy from my body. I have two more hours to go before it is time to go home...hurry...hurry...please!!

No comments: