Saturday

Saturday

I made it through the evening, really tired. We got up and got ready for church. We went to church and it was a LONG church service, not only to find out that my pastor was being replaced by a pastor visiting...he is currently working at Loma Linda. We went to say "happy sabbath" and both him and his wife seemed "cold." I don't know, maybe it was just us? My aunt and uncle sat right next to us across the aisle. After the service, we said a short "hello" and then "goodbye" -- my aunt disappears as usual. Then we were off to go to the Farmer's Market. Soon we found out there was a big celebration happening, I guess for Memorial Day and it looked really crowded and we were [very] hungry. So we decided to go to Olive Garden. Food always comes out very promptly and it is priced just right. We stuffed ourselves...calling my husband like crazy and he wasn't answering, apparently he was looking for parking for the last thirty minutes. OMG. We weren't even there. So I told him to come over to Olive Garden to eat with us...his motorcycle wouldn't start. I don't know what the heck is wrong with it...but I had to go pick him up. Ugh! I was in such a bad mood that I couldn't even see him. I was having another migrane [which seems to be very common these days]. I took lots of meds and picked him up & brought him to Olive Garden. Then I had drive us to the ourdoor mall to do a little shopping, but I was feeling really bad - bad enough that my daughter and girlfriend had to bring out the wheelchair and we all know how much I love to ride around in it. We did a little and went back to the house, now laying around, watching "happy feet". Everyone is cold, except for me. I'm having a hot flash [I think?]

Today, I got myself a book or devotional my daughter had suggested . . . "worn out" how appropriate?? I feel so tired...but my friend will be leaving for Saipan soon and I want to be able to spend time together.

No comments: